- No personal information is collected.
- No information is stored in the browser.
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties.
- No information is shared with advertising companies.
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends.
- No information is monetized.
Information we collect and what we use it for
This site is hosted on GitHub Pages. Although I do not collect any information, please note that GitHub may collect Technical Information from visitors to this website, including logs of visitor IP addresses, to maintain the security and integrity of the website and service.
Extract from GitHub privacy statement:
If you’re accessing or using our Service, we may automatically collect information about how you use the Service, such as the pages you view, the referring site, your IP address and information about your device, session information, the date and time of each request, information contained in or relating to your contributions to individual repositories, and telemetry data (i.e., information about how a specific feature or service is performing) regarding your use of other features and functionality of the Service.
Some content on this website may link to external websites, such as Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud etc. When you click a link to any external website, you will be subject to the data collection policies of those websites, which I have no control over.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Effective Date: 5 September 2022